Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Photo Shoot

So ... as some of you know ... I have a passion for photography. I have loved it since I was little. My biological father is a professional photographer, we are not close, but I think between my grandmother being an artist, my mom sews wonderfully, and other family creativeness, I think I have some in my blood. I started by drawing, then painting, then playing a musical instrument, scrapbooking and now taking photographs. I would love one day to do it more and maybe for money ... but I need lessons and a lot of practice. But, I have to say that I am very proud of these photos. My husbands friend asked if I would take pictures of him and his children. He wanted to do it for gifts this Christmas. So .... as you know ... I was THRILLED!!!!! I just thought I would share just a few of the pictures from the shoot. Thanks for looking!!!!!
This is Gene and his two kids Dylan and Bailey..... I just think these are so great!





I finally got Dylan to smile .... sheesh !!! LOL













I did a little messing around with Adobe, which you can see above, but I took this picture and wanted to show you the differences... I think it is so cool to see the picture change.






I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. His family was just so happy to get them. He even when to "Michael's" and bought frames ... he loves it there now and can't believe the deal you can get!!! LOL... if only they would listen to us ladies!!!

~Milissa

PS... I forgot to tell you guys ... my Rebel is broken so I freaked out because I had this photoshoot planned and my wonderful ... most awesome friend Mimi .... let me borrow her 35mm Olympus .... thank you Mimi .... you save my butt!!!!!

No comments: