Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Early Anniversary Honey......



...... yes I got my husband ... drum roll please... a new puppy... he has wanted one for a bit and we went yesterday and looked... and we got this little guy... omg ... isn't he cute. We can't pick him up until next weekend..... he doesn't have a name yet, but he's a cutie...oh and he is a Boxer......






Yeah so of course ... the story doesn't end there..... so we were there and this female really caught my eye.... She was so serious... her face looks like she was concentrating or that she was concerned about something. She wasn't the prettiest of the females, but there was something I liked about her... so ... Eric said "Happy Anniversary Honey"... yeah am I nuts?


Yes ... you heard right... now we have 2 new Boxer puppies too!!! That makes 3 Dogs and 3 cats, a bird, 11 chickens and a pond full of fish... S H O O T M E!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you are NUTS!!!! Seriously nuts....

They are super cute!!

But you are n.u.t.s!

LOL

darcy said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love how much you love animals. =) And they are SO ADORABLE!! Your hubby is such a softy! he needs to teach Darin his softy skills in the puppy deparmtent.

island jen said...

OMG...you did not!! Holy smokes....you are insane! But they are stinkin cute!!

Kerry McKibbins said...

Omg, they are so cute, and you are INSANE!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!