Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hanging with the girls....

That's what Eric and I did tonight. He got home from work, we ate dinner and then decided to walk the property. The girls were so excited. We found a hole under one of our oak trees and Eric said it was probably a racoon hole... that was cool. We saw like 10 deer and a hawk. We heard the local cows and an owl. Eric thinks he can talk to them... hee hee hee...

The girls were so excited that we ended up taking the dogs for a walk down our road... it was getting really dark. Kind of spooky. But it was totally cool to be with the kids, in the country... just hanging out and being a family.

Those dishes didn't explode while I was gone, the laundry didn't evaporate... sometimes I forget that. I'm glad we didn't tonight.

2 comments:

island jen said...

that sounds awesome...watch out...tj wants to come over so he can hunt!

darcy said...

AWe.. such a sweet post. =) Makes me realize that family time is much more important than those darn dishes in the sink. So fun!!

And when do we get to see the pic of the room you made over? can't wait!!!